With the acknowledgement that not all racecars are equipped with a manual clutch, Asetek SimSports supplies the Invicta Clutch as a separate add on product to make sure that all racers’ preferences are considered.
The clutch slides directly on to the Invicta brake & throttle by tightening two screws and a small electrical connector. With this, you are ready to turn your racing simulator from automatic to manual clutch. In just a few steps, you are ready to drive.
Asetek SimSports Invicta Pedals are for Competitive Gamers and Racing Enthusiasts who want the ultimate immersive sim racing experience. The Invicta sim racing Pedals feature a proper clutch bite point with a realistic rebound to give you the best and most realistic racing experience of driving on a real circuit with sim pedals.
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (clutch position sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Spring load adjustment
- Attach to brake/throttle
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed or turned completely off in the RaceHub software
- The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- Optional to purchase smooth sock-friendly footplate
- If purchasing the Invicta Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing the Invicta Pedals Brake & Throttle, or purchase them separately at our local hardware store
- Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg
Console support planned in the future
Platforms: Windows 10, 11
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
Note: The clutch cannot be used without the Asetek Invicta Brake & Throttle