TS-XW SERVO BASE KEY FEATURES:
40-WATT BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
The brushless servomotor in the TS-XW Servo Base provides powerful 40-watt Force Feedback effects and incredible velocity (dynamic torque).
MOTOR COOLING EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Thrustmaster’s innovative MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) system maintains dynamics with the new motor, by ensuring that there is no overheating and while remaining silent.
PROPRIETARY MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY
The H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) system provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
EXTERNAL TURBO: CONSTANT POWER
The external Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation).
DUAL BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
This system featuring a metal ball-bearing axle allows for super-smooth, fluid, completely responsive and extremely silent racing.
ROTATION ANGLE ADJUSTABLE FROM 270° TO 1080°
Easily adapt to any type of racing game or driving style, for the best possible performance on the racing circuit in question.
T-LCM PEDALS KEY FEATURES:
- H.E.A.R.T magnetic sensor technology: a contactless system, without any potentiometers
- Load Cell force sensor (fully customizable)
- Completely versatile, with full adjustability for each pedal
- Enhanced stability: weighted base with stainless steel foot rest
- Full-featured, intuitive calibration software
- Ergonomic construction: streamlined, effective design
- Compatible with PC (via USB cable) in Windows® 10/8/7 with all racing wheels on the market
- Compatible with PC, PS4™ and Xbox One® (via RJ12 cable) with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels
- Compatible with cockpits: attachment system, support and drilling template included
TM COMPETITION WHEEL ADD-ON SPARCO P310 MOD KEY FEATURES:
Incredible realism, for total immersion
1:1 scale replica of the highly-coveted Sparco P310 wheel, officially licensed by Sparco.
12.2 inches/31 cm in diameter, wrapped in black suede.
Carbon-style button supports, inspired by real race cars.
Enter the world of sports driving!
9 action buttons + 1 D-pad with push button.
2 large wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (5.1 inches/13 cm tall): adjustable and 100% metal.
Tact switch with lifespan of more than 500,000 activations.
Optimized grip for long racing sessions
Flat oval shape and optimized handling, designed for driving sports cars.
Sturdy faceplate and sequential paddle shifters crafted of black brushed aluminum.