Progressive handbrake and sequential shifter by Sparco: master your drifting technique!
- Officially licensed by Sparco
- 2-in-1 product: lets you change from the shifter (+/-) position to the progressive handbrake position and vice versa.
- Handbrake lever adjustable in horizontal position (GT mode) or in vertical position (Rally mode).
- 90% metal: steel and aluminum.
- High-grade components: technical bushings made in Germany, industrial-class flat coil springs with 8.8lbs/ 4kg resistance.
- 1:1 scale replica gear knob (3.4’’/ 85mm in height): crafted of aluminium, from the Sparco rally and drift range.
- Lever adjustable in height.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology ™:
– precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
– no tact switch or potentiometer (for an unlimited product lifespan)
- Attachment system for cockpits and mounts: built-in M6 screw threads.
Handbrake/sequential shifter, detachable gear knob/handbrake lever, mini Allen key, Allen key, key wrench, detachable DIN/USB cable, user guide and warranty information
Compatible with the ecosystem on PC Windows®10, 8 and 7
Compatible on PC:
- with the recommended Thrustmaster racing wheels: T150, TMX, T300 Series, TX Series, T500 RS, TS-PC RACER, TS-XW RACER and T-GT (sold separately)
- with all racing wheels of any brand