- Brushless torque motor
- 216 MHz motor control CPU
- CNC machined construction
The Simucube 2 Sport Direct Drive System raises the bar for sim racing steering wheel systems. It offers the most realistic and detailed force feedback currently available through a high torque, brushless motor. Designed for sim racing enthusiasts, the Sport 2 offers a serious amount of power with up to 17Nm of direct drive torque. Highly responsive and accurate, it provides a highly detailed driving experience.
- The ultra low latency will give you incredible feel, you can feel and then correct those small slides sooner, putting you a step ahead of your opponents
- A precision machined quick release system will give you a rock solid feel and a guided rail design that makes a steering wheel change very easy to do
- A high efficiency direct drive motor and clever electronics with heat guiding means the system produces less heat and doesn’t require a noisy fan to keep it cool
- Built in wireless receiver that will automatically connect to a wireless steering wheel and has an unbreakable millisecond range response time
Not only can the Sport wheel base produce a huge amount of torque, it is also highly accurate with robotics grade angle sensors and high quality encoders. This combined with custom made electronics and all wrapped up inside a full metal CNC machined case means that the Sport is a solid unit that is capable of providing the very best in sim racing force feedback. The base is supplied with the Simucube quick release adaptor for use with 50.8mm and 70mm PCD steering wheels and is also equipped with Simucube wireless wheel support.
– Simucube 2 Pro wheelbase
– 1 x Power supply (R2 Single PSU Update)
– Stop button
– Simucube SQR hub mount (motor side only, wheel side is extra) Mounting bolts for front mount